- Surviving Pandemic (so far) in Bangalore, India. Haven’t stepped out of my apartment in a month, still sane.
- Missing a lot of: eating out, attending dance classes, travelling & a few amazing people.
- Working with Udaan to solve some of the hardest problems in supply chain through technology.
- Learning economics, finance, distributed systems & concurrency. Would love to chat.
- Keeping up my contemporary movement training from home.
- Training yoga inversions.
- Reading The Almanack of Naval Ravikant & Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds.
- Up for a casual conversation. Let’s get on call.
- Finished books: Think like a Freak & Shoe Dog - Phil Knight.
- Wrote an essay on Learning
- Finished a couple of documentaries and courses on Economics.
- Gifted myself a Bike recently.
- Got vaccinated with Covishield.
This is a now page. Last updated: June 1, 2021